The Salt Lake Tribune is running a 2009 Summer Fun Guide with entertainment and activity suggestions for the season.
Included in the guide are the following two lists:
- Devil’s Garden, Arches National Park
- Kodachrome Basin State Park
- Dixie Red Cliffs
- Tanner’s Flat
- Cherry Hill
- Classic – Five lakes loop at Brighton, Big Cottonwood Canyon.
- Family-friendly – Doughnut Falls, Big Cottonwood Canyon.
- Fun with dogs – Ferguson Canyon, Sandy.
- Hardcore – Lone Peak via Jacobs Ladder, Draper.
- Urban – Red Butte Garden, Salt Lake City.
They also had a list suggesting the top 5 spots to hit the water, but it included 2 pools and a water park. Which makes me wonder how good the info above really is. Regardless, if you will be spending any of your summer in Utah, this “Fun Guide” is probably worth a browse.